Christmas is a week away and for all you last minute gift-getters who are clueless about what to get the ladies in your lives, why not spoil them with great beauty products! Here are some of my favorite picks. Happy shopping!Butter London nail polish duo in The Black Knight and Tart With A Heart An amazing set of beautiful colors that have the perfect amount of glitter. The gold for your nice days and the black for when you're feeling naughty.
2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz It may look super sparkly in the pan, but this highlighter goes on very subtly leaving only a healthy looking glow. I really love the warm and flattering colors in this palette that's great for day or night.
3. Urban Decay All-Nighter Make-Up Setting Spray When you need a little help with keeping your face on while partying long hours during this holiday season, use this spray to literally keep everything from sliding off. It also helps to keep make-up looking fresh and dewy! I seriously LOVE this product.
4. Stila Custom Color Blush A powder blush that when applied, will react to your individual skin's pH to create the most flattering shade of rosiness. Totally customized! It sure beats having all of those "almost perfect" blushes laying around. No bueno.
5. Benefit's Erase Paste Waking up with a hangover and insane dark circles under your eyes isn't cute. At all. Use this ultra creamy pink-based under eye concealer to hide those bad boys. This really brightens up my entire eye area, and the pink undertones help cancel out the bluish circles without creasing!
6. Chanel Eyelash Curler I mean..who wouldn't want their lashes curled by some Chanel? Grab one for yourself too.
7. NARS The Multiple A creme multi-purpose make-up stick that can be used for whatever your little heart desires. I love using it as an eyeshadow, especially in Maldives, or dab it on my cheekbones to highlight. Perfectly shimmery and blendable.
8. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner Best. Liquid. Eyeliner. Ever. Deep inky black and doesn't fade or flake off.
9. Clarisonic Cleansing Brush in Jaguar Give skin an extra cleansing boost with this amazing professional-quality brush that gets skin a million times cleaner than just using your hands.
10. Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow Quad Bare Escentuals already has a cult following for their mineral foundation, but what I really adore is their ultra-silky and blendable eyeshadow quads that come in gorgeous and flattering shades. You'll feel safer using these products since they're sans parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes and all that nasty stuff.